Friday, May 29, 2009

Packing it All Up

I can't do it. I have been trying for three days to pack up my apartment, and I cannot bring myself to do it. I feel like my subconscious keeps preventing me from taking yet one more step towards making everything so final. I do not enjoy this whole change one tiny bit! This house holds so many memories, I can't imagine leaving it. Sunday afternoon, I came home from Toney's wedding and walked straight into her room, just like I normally would. All of a sudden, the realization that she would never be coming back hit me like a ton of bricks. So, like any other mature 22ish-year old girl would do, I promptly sat myself down in her floor and had myself a good long cry. I miss you ETP, and no matter what your marriage license may say, you will always be my Toney :)

Here are some pictures from Elizabeth and Caleb's beautiful wedding in Huntsville. It was truly an honor to share this wonderful day with you two. Love you both!


A Blonde, Brunette, and a Red Head...Always.
Love my Toney!
The Bride with her mashed potatoes...of course!
Elizabeth and Caleb's Sweet First Dance
Formal Photos before the Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment