Monday, May 4, 2009

Free at last.

Today essentially ended my final exams for the semester! WAHOOO! I have not been to bed since I woke up yesterday morning, but there is just such a great feeling that comes along with knowing that you have NO more class obligations! Needless to say, I am super happy :)


On another note, I don't think it has really hit me that most of my friends are GRADUATING on Saturday! My best friend, Teresa (aka T-Rere) is included in that group, and I cannot believe it is already happening. Fortunately Niknik and I are a little slow (in more ways than one) and will both be hanging around for a while longer! It feels like just yesterday that the three of us were just getting back from summertime in Texas and we drove to Livingston to drop Teresa off at school. Talk about some crying...it felt like we were all being separated by way more than a 3 hour drive across the state! And here we are, 4 years later, still as close as always. My girls. I can safely say that I doubt there will ever be two people who will have such a unique impact on my life. I am who I am because of their friendships, and its a wonderful thing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment